Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question,

does anyone know what this piece is technically called? The gray plastic piece that is part of the bumper and covers the exhaust tips; it's obviously bent inwards and i'm wondering how I could fix this. Do I need a whole bumper replacement or can I maybe get a diffuser of some type to maybe hide that part? Maybe a body shop can push it back into place? I can't find a specific replacement for this part and I tried sticking my fingers under to see if I could push it back into place myself but was unsuccessful. Any help is appreciated!

Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Automotive exhaust
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.