Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want/need one...heh



My rear bumper has some major black soot from my exhaust now. Anyone on here have one on their Rex? :) If so, how was the install?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
That looks sweet and all, but you might as well flag the cop down and tell him you don't have any cats. Then again, that black soot is not help either.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WRXin' said:
That looks sweet and all, but you might as well flag the cop down and tell him you don't have any cats. Then again, that black soot is not help either.
LOL good point!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Need to find this part

I have the Blitz CAT Back NUR Spec exhaust on my WRX. It seems to be leaving carbon buildup on the rear of my bumper just above the tip of the exhaust. I came across a heatshield that wraps under the rear bumper up above the tip and then continues to wrap onto the bumper to help prevent heat damage. I hope I explained this good enough to where you guys and girls can understand what I'm talking about. Anyway you know where I can find this product again and also is anyone else with the Blitz NUR Spec CAT back exhaust having this problem?

Thanks,
Adam
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M Roadster+WRX said:
I've been looking for the same thing. Who has it? Where can I get it? How much? How hard to install?

Answers, please???
http://www.subydude.com :)

Dunno about the install. Suby Dude told me I could either drill into the bumper (like it's supposed to be installed) or find some really really good double-sided tape.
 

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
Joined
·
556 Posts
M Roadster+WRX said:
I've been looking for the same thing. Who has it? Where can I get it? How much? How hard to install?

Answers, please???
Dude where have you been? I never see you on this board anymore. Even the bimmer boards! Also, wouldn't alot of double sided tape work? Its not like its gonna go through alot of abuse. Its just like a sticker......

Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
PhreeZe said:
Dude where have you been? I never see you on this board anymore. Even the bimmer boards! Also, wouldn't alot of double sided tape work? Its not like its gonna go through alot of abuse. Its just like a sticker......

Jason
I am usually over at bimmerforums.com. I've been posting there all the time because my car is getting the RMS Stage 3 upgrade, which will put down about 400 to the wheels.

The WRX is pretty much done except for the FMIC and a couple other bits. One the BMW gets out of the car hospital, I will most likely be around more often.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
M Roadster+WRX said:


I am usually over at bimmerforums.com. I've been posting there all the time because my car is getting the RMS Stage 3 upgrade, which will put down about 400 to the wheels.

The WRX is pretty much done except for the FMIC and a couple other bits. One the BMW gets out of the car hospital, I will most likely be around more often.
Why is it in the car hospital??? :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Shipping time?

M Roadster+WRX said:
So, how long does it take them to send me my stuff?
Dunno bud, but try e-mailing Suby_Dude...he's got good customer service from when I've been dealing with him :)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
980 Posts
thats cool and all but itd be much cooler to have you rear exhaust configured like this:



-c
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
M Roadster+WRX said:
Got it in the mail today!
Sweet man! Let us know how the install goes! :D
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top