Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a name at work today, to darn funny. And it's real.

Phisa Chhit

My all time favorite: Dick Trickle

Lets see some more.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I work with two guys, Ben Cox, and Ben Cocks. You can probably guess which one I feel bad for.

·
1,379 Posts
My wife works as a financial aid officer for an east coast university, and this week she processed an application for Remington Steele. Swear to god.

Back in high school I took drivers ed with a girl named Crystal Chanda Lear. I made her show me her drivers license to prove it.

My aunt works at a hospital in Atlanta, and every year at Christmas she shares the interesting names they've had registered in the pediatrics ward- off the top of my head, there's

Lukemia
[email protected]
Testes
and twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello (pronounced "or-ang-elo" and "la-mong-elo")

When my mom was a little girl the lady who babysat her was named Ima Hogg.

That's all I can remember right now....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
AutoXJunkie said:
Back in high school I took drivers ed with a girl named Crystal Chanda Lear. I made her show me her drivers license to prove it.
Why was she taking driver's ed if she already had her license? :confused:

·
1,379 Posts
Bask Oner said:
Why was she taking driver's ed if she already had her license? :confused:
In 1992, that's the way it worked in South Carolina. You had to get a learner's permit or driver's license in order to take Driver's Ed. The course was entirely optional, but did lower your insurance rates, which is why I took it. I actually drove my dad's truck to drivers ed class, which was held in summer school. I hear things are significantly different these days.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My mom taught highschool awhile back, so here are some I heard from her:

Formica Dinnette
Sh|thead (pronounce shi-TA-id) <-- no, I'm not kidding!:eek:

One of the teachers had officially changed his name to:

Omnipresent Everlasting Peace

You really have to wonder about people sometimes...

Edit: I just remembered, there was a whole family (eight kids?) who were all named the same thing except for their middle initial (George Foreman style). Get this, even the cat was named the same thing!

·
1,263 Posts
Micheal (Mike) Hunt
Albert Pujols

A navy guy I knew his name was Rick Mear - guess what his nick name was....... Paps........think about it......

Paps Mear

Another guy who got promoted pretty quickly was David Staines.
When he joined the navy he was

Seaman Staines......

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
8th grade teacher: Richard Bone...wants everyone to call him "Dick"

My cousin's friend lives next to Richard Wacker and the mailbox says "The Wackers" on it

Eileen and Ben Dover are in the local phonebook

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
My dad worked with someone named Richard Mould

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oh my goodness Ima hogg, that is great!!! hahahaha!!!

My art teacher in highschool was named Harry Frank, it was hiliarious to hear him called to meetings if he was late!!:D

·
Registered
907 Posts
My brother used to have this asian friend named Richard Chu. Honest to god truth!

...think about it :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
aussieinstlouis said:

A navy guy I knew his name was Rick Mear - guess what his nick name was....... Paps........think about it......

Paps Mear

Another guy who got promoted pretty quickly was David Staines.
When he joined the navy he was

Seaman Staines......
Hahaha. :D Stop it, you're killing me, aussie.....

This area has a large Vietnamese population. I once had a guy working for me named: Luong Dong.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went to high school with Michael (don't call me Mike) Hunt and several kids who had Pussy for a last name, they pronounced it p-you-see...no one else did :D

Dick Trickle always makes my laugh....

boxman

·
Registered
280 Posts
I went to school with a kid named Uzar Butts. I can't remember exactly how its spelled... I swear though. I never knew him, but I saw it in my yearbook. I could prolly scan it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts