Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a CF STi wing (replica of course, can't afford the real deal) from RAVSPEC. I believe it was Jason who sold me the item.

First of, when I called, they've already changed their prices back to normal - the $299 shipped price that they have on the website is no longer available. Well, he'd manage to cut the price down back to $299 shipped.

Second, item was shipped the same day (friday). Pretty fast. Well, trouble started when NC's weather went pretty bad the following weak and the item got stuck in Raleigh. The spoiler finally came in a week later. Come to find out when I opened the package, one side of the spoiler was cracked - oh! let me re-phrase that - BUSTED! :mad: - I was really disappointed. I called Ravspec and got to talk to Jason and his instructions was very simple: "take pictures of the damage and I will do the rest." So I took some pictures of the damage (including the box) and e-mailed it to him.

Third, Jason shipped me the replacement item THE SAME DAY he found out about the damage. And here's the best part, HE DID NOT CHARGE ME A DIME. Most companies will charge you the cost of the shipping and the cost of the item and will refund your money back WHEN they receive the damage item or when the shipper pays them.

Overall. These guys will go out of their way to help you out - at least they Jason did it for me.

Thanks dude. Jason, you're the man. I have NEVER experienced anything like it - treated me like knew me.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the replacement? - you might ask.

The replacement is *almost flawless. Of course, if you're working on CF, there'd be little flaws on the edges - which you won't be able to see unless you get really, really, really close. But overall, it's a great product. For a replica, not bad at all. I'm really happy with it.

I'll post pictures of the installed item next time.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
:thumbup:

Way to go Ravspec!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts