Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yeah a big FU to motormatrix.com...i hope someone from you guys is reading this cause you guys suck big time, try answering your phone or emails once in a while....we call the customer service a$$holes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
This should be a sticky in 'Aftermarket Vendor Review"
Or something should be created specifically for this board, with a small comments section. I think it would be real helpful..

Rick

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well lets all think about this.. This board is filled with super knowledgeable people. Most mod their car in one way or another.
Now I can understand the occasional screw up by a vendor. No one is perfect. I get that.
BUT a vendor who is unwilling to help remedy the situation and make everything right should be held acountable. And if it takes a little bashing on this forum to light a fire under their @ss, then so be it- my 2 cents anyway.

Just a quick shout out to Altaperformance. They screwed up- and when I called, they made it right. No doubt.

And damn is anyone on the planet nicer that Garret at World One?
I swear if I told that guy I wasnt feeling well he would email me to ask if he could fly to Mass to make me some chicken soup.

Autospeed- had good luck with them so far. Great qualty stuff and quick to ship.

Havent ordered from God yet- but the sheer knowlege and personality of this guy would get my business alone. Always helpful on the board. Would do business with him in a second.

I would like to bash one Vendor, but I'm giving them one more week before I let loose my fury.

Peace out

Rick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2003Platinum said:
Well lets all think about this.. This board is filled with super knowledgeable people. Most mod their car in one way or another.
Now I can understand the occasional screw up by a vendor. No one is perfect. I get that.
BUT a vendor who is unwilling to help remedy the situation and make everything right should be held acountable. And if it takes a little bashing on this forum to light a fire under their @ss, then so be it- my 2 cents anyway.

Just a quick shout out to Altaperformance. They screwed up- and when I called, they made it right. No doubt.

And damn is anyone on the planet nicer that Garret at World One?
I swear if I told that guy I wasnt feeling well he would email me to ask if he could fly to Mass to make me some chicken soup.

Autospeed- had good luck with them so far. Great qualty stuff and quick to ship.

Havent ordered from God yet- but the sheer knowlege and personality of this guy would get my business alone. Always helpful on the board. Would do business with him in a second.

I would like to bash one Vendor, but I'm giving them one more week before I let loose my fury.

Peace out

Rick
do these stores have online shops? I'd like to get in contact with them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep - all of them.

autospeedperformance.com
altasports.net
worldoneperformance.com
godspeedinc.com

now- that previous email was just MY opinion. I'm sure people would disagree or have a good vendor to add.

rick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2003Platinum said:
Yep - all of them.

autospeedperformance.com
altasports.net
worldoneperformance.com
godspeedinc.com

now- that previous email was just MY opinion. I'm sure people would disagree or have a good vendor to add.

rick
hey man, thanks for the list. I'll try to get in touch with these guys. If you don't see them on the list in the future it means they don't want to be on there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
maybe I missed it but the list should include motormatrix (which is the worst place I've ever dealt with) and Gruppe-S and Teague's (which are excellent: the former for price and i-net ease and the latter for plain old-fashioned expertise and quickness).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
virpacalis said:
maybe I missed it but the list should include motormatrix (which is the worst place I've ever dealt with) and Gruppe-S and Teague's (which are excellent: the former for price and i-net ease and the latter for plain old-fashioned expertise and quickness).
hey man, we got your suggestions ... do you have a website for motormatrix and teague? we're working on gruppe-s.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts