Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really dont like my cd player, its big, its in a bad color, its ugly, its scratched, its old, eats batterys. I decieded to shop around for mp3 players. I wanted something with atleast a gig, and those are usally rally big (nomad) Anything slim had very little memory. With one exception. Ipod, 5 gigs, depth = less then an inch 4 length by 3 height, very small, and has a 5 gig hd on it. Now, the downside is I will have to use a mac and the price tag, 399.
So I quit the mp3 game Im looking at mini disk players. This one will cost 229. Mini disks cost alot, 2 bucks each or 20 for 20, but that most likley wont be a problem. My friend is in russia, and he saw them selling a 20 pack for 2 dollars at the market. I want him to pick me up ATLEAST 3.

I like this one.

http://www.bestbuy.com/Detail.asp?m=58&cat=61&scat=&e=11150553

it comes with everything, including some extras, charge up stand, remote, headphones, leather carrying case, recharbale battery etc

"PRODUCT FEATURES
Converts MP3, WMA and WAV (normal music CD) files into Sony-proprietary ATRAC3 files for storage on, and playback from, MiniDiscs

G-Protection (Sony's most advanced skip protection) keeps music flowing uninterrupted in even the most extreme conditions

Quick Rip software (for 32x-speed downloads from CD or MP3) included

Rechargeable battery, headphones, remote, AC power adapter, car kit, carrying case, digital connection cable, USB cable, 1 blank MiniDisc and docking station included

USB connection for downloading from a PC

Music-management software included

CD-dubbing application

1 MiniDisc can hold recordings from multiple sources (PC, CD player, radio)

Easy Skip group/folder file-management function

Digital Mega Bass

Each blank MiniDisc holds up to 5 hours of music

Up to 56 hours of playback from 1 AA battery"

I will show you the pic of the headphones next post.

*serious replys only please.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now with the MD player, and head phones it will cost 260, something like 280 with tax.

Money is not really an issue, I will be earning 1.4 thousand this summer.

I want small headphones cause these are my look good/good head phones for a cheap price.

I dont want big ass ones cause the only other better ones then these cost 99 and is for recording and stuff.

So think my new personal audio system will be fly?

Oh yeah, Im looking to install a place where I can attach a chain to it, not so people cant steal it, but so I dont loose it.

So how do you like it, is it cool, you see a better mp3/MD player else where?

·
Registered
136 Posts
dude, its just a cd player.........

I think you need to count to ten slowly (if you know the numbers) and maybe walk around greenlake.

after walking around greenlake, take a nice long long nap. Then wake up, and then go "hey, i really don't need a cd player" and go back to bed.

now remember, as ludacris would say, "Go to sleep Ho!"

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Shinigami said:
dude, its just a cd player.........

I think you need to count to ten slowly (if you know the numbers) and maybe walk around greenlake.

after walking around greenlake, take a nice long long nap. Then wake up, and then go "hey, i really don't need a cd player" and go back to bed.

now remember, as ludacris would say, "Go to sleep Ho!"
Heh, whats wrong with my set up! Gimme a reason! (serious replys only, wence)

·
Registered
136 Posts
ssssllllllleeeeeppppp..........

The sun is out in seattle! MUHAHAHAHA

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shinigami said:
ssssllllllleeeeeppppp..........

The sun is out in seattle! MUHAHAHAHA
Oh yes, I will be trying to get a tan soon, and I cant drag my tv or something out there. I dont wanna go crazy being out there 45 minutes a day.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I bought it. the headphones it comes with only work out the left ear. I tried a diffrent set and it only came out the right!
Whats up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts