ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy comes flyin past me at like 20+ over the speed limit in this mid 90's white accord lx with half his lower front lip missing. After time I get behind him. Then his kid starts waving bye to me and spittin out the window. So im go bullsh*t, you aint gonna lose me in that car. So i stay on his tail then we get behind traffic and i back off. Then him and his kid wave and pass a car on double yellows. so I wait and pass the car legally and get behind again. After time I left off again and then they wave again. so i catch right up again. And now the guy is pissed, hes like flippin me off and sh*t. I get infront of him and pull into the gas station. He follows and proceeds to call me some punk and how hes going to snap my neck and sh*t. Then tells me Im going to kill his kid. I was like your the f*ckin guy driving like a maniac showing your kid how to drive like that. If anyone kills his kids its gonna be him or his kid when he starts driving. Then he proceeds to pull away. I know ive seen his car before too, so I will find it and leave him a note tellin him to learn how to drive.

This why I hate ppl, nothing is ever their fault... I admit I shouldnt have tailgated him. But it pisses me off when ppl think they are better than me. :mad:

·
Registered
818 Posts
wait, wait, wait, he was going 20 mph over the speedlimit with offspring in the back? id fcking beat his ass. ive said it before and ill say it again. parenting should be a privelage, not a right as this dumbass is demonstrating. there should be a test you should take...

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Wow..that's screwed up. I wish we had video of the incident. Poor kid also.

He was probably just trying to teach you a lesson called VTEC 101. :rolleyes: Oh wait, the Lx's don't even have teh vteckh powar.

What a toolbox.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
ill admit it i get road ragey..if someone is tailgating me on the highway really closely and then they try to pass on the right i do the downshift to 3rd and block their attempt manuver...DENIED!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts