ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im walkin back to my dorm and every day i seen this hot evo8 with temp plates and today I saw the real plate "1cutecat"

little do i know its this cute spanish girl from my school who I know whos driving this car. Shes says hey guys come look at my new cars its soo pretty I love white. (Phuckin noob)

she show us the recaros and the HKS TT she has and starts telling us about how she wants to change the exhaust, but she'll think about that later because shes going to the mall to spend her money.

rant part:

how come this ditz gets an evo8 and i get an automatic RS... I'm pretty sure mom n dad funded the evo8 but how in the hell do you convince parents like that, i was lucky enough to get my RS

o wellz, some stuff is just not fair!

summary:
I want this girls evo8 and she can keep my RS

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
The fairness is the economic success of her parents. They worked hard / were lucky / something... and the reward is being able to buy nice things for their precious little skank.

Fairness isn't really fair, but such is life.

·
1,816 Posts
Fairness is that the ditz is really just an outward front used to throw off people. She really is a pro at modifying her car, can drive it like a pro, and can probably turn better lap times in your automatic RS than you. See life isn't fair after all :D

-chris

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
good point ...

now on the /highjack tip ,
SUV behind me on the highway yesterday.. I had to look twice to make sure, vanity plate said "CTease"... :confused1 we got a lot of selfrespect these days

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Let us not forget rule number 1: Life, is never, ever fair.

...but it is fine to hate on those that life is more fair to :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright i expected you guys to be on my side, i am your fellow clubwrxer shes our enemy (a mitsu driver)

o wellz i'll only feel better once i get her in to my room ;)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
...Get her, tiger!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
little do i know its this cute spanish girl from my school who I know whos driving this car. Shes says hey guys come look at my new cars its soo pretty I love white. (Phuckin noob)

Why don't you get to know her some more and ask her out on a date. Then marry her, frame her and get divorced. Make sure the contract says that you get the evo. Most latin girls (I'm latin myself) like to get married early. So play your cars right. :p

how come this ditz gets an evo8 and i get an automatic RS... I'm pretty sure mom n dad funded the evo8 but how in the hell do you convince parents like that, i was lucky enough to get my RS
[/B]
Maybe she saved up all her cash? Maybe during the summer worked 80 hour weeks in order to afford the evo. You just never know till you ask.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
alright i expected you guys to be on my side, i am your fellow clubwrxer shes our enemy (a mitsu driver)

See the girl on the other side of the line, with her shiny new evo? You're wondering where I stand?

Look behind you.

I had a 12 year old nissan sentra with plastic seats in high school and half of college.

Fairness is relative. There's all sorts of fairness. Fortunately, we're not communist so we don't really go by the fairness you have in mind right now. Trust me, I get bitter.... but that doesn't mean it's not *fair*.

Insurance rates, now that **** ain't fair.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Subie2.5RS2003 said:

lol ... we're here for you dude...
Now you want to get her into your room. We've managed to changed your view into a more productive course of action.
We've done our part ... ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Maybe you could hook up with her one night and give her the LD. Then after you get her hooked, you can start driving her car and she can drive yours...that would be P-I-M-P

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Zem said:
See the girl on the other side of the line, with her shiny new evo? You're wondering where I stand?

Look behind you.

I had a 12 year old nissan sentra with plastic seats in high school and half of college.

Fairness is relative. There's all sorts of fairness. Fortunately, we're not communist so we don't really go by the fairness you have in mind right now. Trust me, I get bitter.... but that doesn't mean it's not *fair*.

Insurance rates, now that **** ain't fair.

my highschool vehicle were a pair of BritishKnights ... :( Everyone use to make fun of me, 'cause they had the initials on the side "BK"... people said I worked at BurgerKing and that those were my work shoes :mad:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
highly doubt she worked 80 hrs a week or even made enough to get a 30K evo ... unless she won the lotto in which case I'd buy out my car n make it in to the ultimate sleeper and rice it out with stickers like joshs car

yeah i think getting her in to my room, will be my main goal

marrying her and then divorcing ... my russian jewish family will probably disown me ... and then i'd have to get her a ring n crap... o well too much of a hassel

·
Registered
642 Posts
platano said:
my highschool vehicle were a pair of BritishKnights ... :( Everyone use to make fun of me, 'cause they had the initials on the side "BK"... people said I worked at BurgerKing and that those were my work shoes :mad:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that is sooo f'n funny!! i had a pair too, but noone gave me crap over 'em.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
5th grade. High tops. Damn cool.
Don't forget Reebok's "Pump". HELLA cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts