ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my muffler from these guys back in June. June 29th to be exact. It took atleast 5 days to process my order, aparently they don't have any of the parts in stock. They get all of their stuff from another company somewhere else. So this was 5 days, I patiently waited to get a email from them saying that they got my money via paypal and that it was shipped out. That finally arived and it wasn't what I was expecting. Today is July 15th, I got a email saying that they were out of the specific muffler and that they had to get it from someone out east. Ok, so now they're being extremely slow to reply and process, and now they're lying about having things in stock. Now I have to wait for the people out east to ship it to RallySportDirect, and wait for them to ship it to me. I also got my UPS tracking number today. I typed it in to UPS's tracking system and it said that the number couldn't be validated, meaning that it was either a bs number or it hadn't been processed yet by UPS. I emailed them about this nonsense today. They said that they were very sorry...etc. My muffler is suppose to arive on the 22nd of July. Thats almost a month waiting to get something that was suppose to be in stock! Don't order from these guys, they're a joke.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I got a email today. It said that they were sorry again and that they didn't want to lose a customer and that they would give me a discount on the next purchase I make. :rolleyes: So maybe I could get my STi grill for a decent price... I suppose I'll give them one more chance.:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts