ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Subaru Impreza Meet (rs,wrx,sti) Travis Pastrana's rally car and Motocross bike will be there. Free food, prizes, and car show will be taking place.
No cost to get in.

We will be meeting at:
Five Star Subaru of Oneonta | 331 Chestnut Street , Oneonta, NY 13820
Phone 607-432-0201 | Fax (607) 433-1743

Saturday November 3, 2007
9:30am-4:30pm
BE THERE!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$1000 in prizes

New word that there will be $1000 in prizes given away, for things like best visual mods in show, most performance, and other mods to subaru impreza's.
As I find out more, I will post the information for anyone interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oneonta isnt too far from ithaca - I may be able to make it there by early afternoon if that's cool. Sounds like a good time.

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
I went to the event today and had a pretty good time. The dealer had 2 local resturants bring buffets, free food, and other stuff. Just to give you guys a heads up; this is not the actual rally car but a replica. The motor is a stock 2.0 and the drivetrain is stock as well...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
WTH

There wasn't cool stuff like this when I went to O-State!

Be sure to take pics and share them slicktiga!

~myke

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
well hey, thanks for being a little pube.
Pube...? Are you friggin serious?! I wish someone would have told me in advance instead of all the excitement leading up to disappointment. You are a friggin toolbox. Go back to nasioc. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out. Check out the video I threw together.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh7v1NafmZQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rh7v1NafmZQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts