ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yep! Only downfall is that the look horrible on the highway because they just flop around lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
It looks like he has the standard RallyArmors (one step down from the URs). Those are much more rigid and flex very little. I have them on mine and they work amazingly well.

Sent from my Droid 2

·
Registered
958 Posts
It looks like he has the standard RallyArmors (one step down from the URs). Those are much more rigid and flex very little. I have them on mine and they work amazingly well.

Sent from my Droid 2
From what I can tell from the Rally Armor site, they only make the UR for the 2011's.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
From what I can tell from the Rally Armor site, they only make the UR for the 2011's.
Hmm, I guess you're right. I was looking for the UR logo next to the RallyArmor logo, but maybe the new ones don't have it. I love my Classics, they've been on the car a year and still look new.

Sent from my Droid 2

·
Registered
78 Posts
Only reason I know they flop around is from following around a buddy of mine who has a set on his 11 like me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine make no noise on the highway. At low speeds tho you hear them flopping against the wheel well lol. I put black screw caps over the screw heads to conceal the screws themselves - it's a way cleaner look.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are the UR, pics are from my phone so they leave a little to be desired

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just bought my winter wheel & tire setup from tirerack.com and a set of RA mudflaps to go with it. Can't wait to install them.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i need more pics. i cant decide how much i like them. i agree with the function, and would like to keep my wrx clean and chip free though. more pics please.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I hate the mud flaps. After letting someone drive my car and seeing how the look I took the rear flaps off since they don't do too much. The fronts are the ones that save the sides of the car so I am keeping them on.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I hate the mud flaps. After letting someone drive my car and seeing how the look I took the rear flaps off since they don't do too much. The fronts are the ones that save the sides of the car so I am keeping them on.
please tell me you are joking.

·
Registered
902 Posts
please tell me you are joking.
Nope, I hate the look of them. I know people on the forums build them up like they look great but my honest opinion is they look horrible.

·
Registered
902 Posts
No,I respect your opinion.

I meant ,were you joking when you said you took off the rears & left the fronts on?
Nope, my car is black and has black mud flaps so it's not really noticeable unless you know what your looking for.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i was gonna get those mud flaps but they're just stickin' out to the side so much, maybe they meant to be like that but i prefer low profile just want the protection like the oem i have on my forester..

·
Registered
902 Posts
You're right.It isn't that noticeable on an OBP.

I always thought the RAs looked more in place on a hatch than a sedan.
I agree.

i was gonna get those mud flaps but they're just stickin' out to the side so much, maybe they meant to be like that but i prefer low profile just want the protection like the oem i have on my forester..
Yes they do but really protect the sides of the car which is very important on the 11's with the wider body. The rear doors will get sand blasted if you drive your car in the winter.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of a white or silver 11 sedan with RA?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts