ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about RalliTek sway bars? I see them for sale at rallitek.com and they are priced pretty good. 299 for F 22mm, R 22-24mm adjustable, and rear endlinks. I was wondering if they are legit or should I just spend a little more and get whiteline.

Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just put a set on my car. I wouldn't say that the endlinks for the rear are anything special, but at least they are not plastic. The install for my car was a little more time consuming then what I was expecting, but it may just be me to be to blame for that. I found the install instructions to be a little lacking in ft lb torque specs for installation, but other then that a nice upgrade that makes my 07 WRX Sedan MUCH more drivable. Night and day difference then the stock. I only got the rear install instructions on in the box, if you need the instructions I can provide them, as the company sent them to me in PDF format. They are not as pretty as some of the other bars, no fancy blue paint or anything, but hey I didn't get them for looks anyway, and they were the cheapest I could find, and are working great so far.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. So are the endlinks going to be strong enough or do I have to buy other ones?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks for the replies. So are the endlinks going to be strong enough or do I have to buy other ones?
They are metal, so should be fine, they have plastic bushings, and I think that other aftermarket look to be a little better, but they are definitely better then the OEM endlinks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts