Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
I am hopefully getting my car in mid summer and I am looking at what rims to put on it soon after I get it if all goes as planned. I have always like the Racing Hart C2 Evos and recently I realized they come in several colors: gunmetal, bronze, and the usual silver. Has anybody seen them in these other colors besides silver and does anybody know where some pics are of them in these colors? Here is a link to dazz motorsports if you do not know what rims I am talkin about. http://www.dazzmotorsports.com/wheels_rhe.asp
Thanks for any input you may have:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Blazin, yea I think silver is probably the best color but I am getting a silver WRX probably and I was thinking that maybe wheels of a different color might be nice, plus I thought I might be surprised by the look of gunmetal C2 Evos. Doubt it though. I found a place that sells them for $1500 with tires in 18"s which is probably what I am going to get if the deal is still going when I get my car.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Yep Importhookup.com has it for $1495 with tires but e-mail me when you decide to get them I might be able to get it for you for a little cheaper than that :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool Blazin thanks for the help, they are my favorite rims and I would love to get them, gonna be a while though unfortunately, well mid summer anyway, damn I hate waiting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Blazin

What do the RHE wheels weigh anyways? Are they heavy as dog S&^% or what? I am more interested in a CP10 or S7 in 18" (if they are light enough) or just stick to the usual OZ SL...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
THey weigh about 17-18lbs for 17s, which is not bad for cast wheels. What color would u like them in I'll check if they're in stock because HREs are always on backorder. And if you do decide to buy the OZ SLs please click through one of the banner links we have to make the purchase because we do get a little commission that will help us fund the site :) Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
What about the quality of the RH's??? I thought about 18's in the RH's...might be a bit big for the WRX...might have that "I burn rice" kinda boy racer look...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Good size would be 17x7.5. If you were to go with 18s it would be leaning more towards the "show" and if you were to go with 16s you'd lean more towards performance. That's if the size and the weight correspond to each other :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts