ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myles at Racecomp Engineering has always had the best advice when I need help with the handling and braking of my Subarus. I have gotten parts from them for both my WRX and 2.5RS. Their service is always great, they are very knowledgable, prices are very good and the parts always come quickly.

They now have a factory certified Subaru tech working for them. His name is Jeff and he has done all the work on my WRX and RS. His work has always been great. He prides himself on his work and takes the time to make sure everything is done correctly.

Between Myles knowledge of performance handling & braking and Jeffs factory training they are even better than before. I would never think about going anyplace else for my perfomance parts, or for anything suspension & braking related.

You can also call them for normal maintenance work if you don't want to have a dealer touch your modified car. And I'll bet their prices will be better than the dealer too.

http://racecompengineering.com/
http://gtworx.com/

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
RCE isnt very active on this board but most of the reviews I've seen have them rated pretty good. They usually go above and beyond the sale when it comes to suspension questions.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Myles goes out of his way to make sure the customer is happy. I've seen him call people back from home at night, I've seen him do whatever he can to resolve any issues with a product even when it was not Racecomps fault.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Ive gotta give mega jumbo super props to RCE for my springs. There aren't a lot of guys out there making wagon specific springs, and I harassed the living daylights out of them for their new wagon springs. They sent me pre-productions and they rule. They are on my war wagon with koni inserts (thanks solely to JR, AKA WRX WAGONE, since I was sweating out some type of viral infection at the time of the install) and I couldn't be happier. I don't know of a suspension setup I'd rather have, other than some megabux coilovers, on my wagon. RCE, you rule. If I had a hot sister, I'd send her over to you guys.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the RCE springs are all really nice. I have heard the first edition werent that great, but that they have improved so much since those. I have heard many people say their RCE springs are the best they've used. Myles also has caster/camber plates and coilovers now too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Racecomp is now offering some dealer service. So for you modded guys that dont trust or dont want your car at a dealer, this is the prefect option. They have a factory trained tech, who is a great friend of mine, working for them. Great guy, treats cars like his own and makes sure to do a job right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts