ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon i plan to race an c32 amg that is completely stock. It will be from a stop to sixty m.p.h. in a safe environment. I need to know my chances and your thoughts.
my mods:

running on stock wheels and tires
UP/DP
Lightned Crank Pulley
Boostvalve @ 17psi.
110 Octane (can i turn the boost up at all?)

Please give me your feedback. i may decide to get a UTEC next year before racing him.
Ajay

·
Registered
314 Posts
You should beat him pretty easily from 0-60 due to the fact that they are automatics and heavy. But don't try anything that is from a roll or at speed. 350hp is nothing to laugh at when you can trap 105mph in 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what should my sixty look like now? The amg has been run at 4.5 by some magazine, and 5.2 advetised by mercedes. They always say higher numbers though. So its definitely quick.
Ajay

·
Registered
90 Posts
2nd gear and 3rd gear these Supercharged AMGs are pretty fast.

I don't think you'll have trouble beating him off the line though. Do keep us posted!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4.5?? Wow i didnt think I was that fast. So you think its not going to be a very tough kill?
Ajay

·
Registered
530 Posts
mid 13 sec car, I think you will have your hands full. They really are not that far off from the performance an E46 M3 has.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they have a lot of pick up in the top end. i would hand it to him without a doubt if going to quarter mile speeds. But this is to 60 so im thinking i have a chance.
Ajay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts