ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this video... quicktime.

http://www.billswebspace.com/VWGolfR32.mov

im pretty sure that anyone who is an enthusiast will like this video. Its a very creative video and does the car a lot of justice.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Cool vid. I still think the R32 has one of the better sounding exhaust notes out there (along with the Mustang GT, any Porsche, etc.)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Was that a Volkswagen commercial? Sweet ride, Cool vid :wiggles:

·
Registered
85 Posts
i love the R32...i would never buy one though, cause i drive my friends all the time:wiggles: ...i love the sound. My friend rolled over to Neuspeed when he first bought the car to check the place out, and they noticed it right away....it was the first R32 they hade seen stateside and asked if they could test fit they're TT exhaust on his R32...it fit like a glove, and they let him keep it! $800 exhaust...FREE.... lucky dog. Besides that....that rumble the r32 gives off is amplified and WOW. :D

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
not really, cuz the current model of the nissan is R34... but yea i guess you could get it confused with the first gen skyline.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I just raced an r32 two days ago on the highway... well I pulled him pretty easily from a ~50mph 2nd gear pull. I even let him jump first so I could chase but as soon as I hit it, I reeled and passed very easily. By 90mph, I have a few cars. I'm sure he would walked me at the ludicrous speeds those things can get up to but didn't wanna try. Needless to say I was a little disappointed since my car only traps at 101.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts