Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me I can't find my TurboXS HPBC instructions. I'm all confused and decided to substitute the supplied boost controller for the HPBC as recommended by Phil of TurboXS to get better response in 1st and 2nd. Like he suggested, I closed both the coarse and fine adjustment screws and then backed them out 4 complete turns. That ran good, but eventually it settled at 13 psi in all gears. When I went to adjust the controller, I must have got it all screwed up because it wants to overboost (which I won't allow it with the peddle) and I can't get it down. I even tried to close it up and back it off 4 turns again, but alas no solution. Does anyone out there know which direction does what with each adjustment? Does anyone have their TurboXS HPBC instructions on them. Naturally it's raining like hell (does it rain in hell?) here in Olympia and it's just plain dark. Tough to make the runs and get out and adjust. Any help is appreciated so that I can not have to worry about having to get out of the car tomorrow morning in a suit every 1/8th of a mile to adjust under the hood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts