ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The STi wing is starting to get to me a bit. The downforce is great, but I really prefer the sleek lines of the Mines lip spoiler, and a wing doesn't do a lot for me in autox. So, I'm contemplating finding a way to get rid of the wing and hopefully have it pay for at least most of getting a Mines spoiler on my car.

Questions. Most importantly, where can I get a Mines spoiler (replica) ? I've seen the group buy in the forums and I'm trying to get in on it, but I'm being deployed for 4 months soon and might not have the time to sit around and wait for it, or might get back too late to get in on the deal. Does anyone sell a replica for a good price?

Ideally I'd find someone wingless that wanted to swap trunk lids, but there arent many WRXes around here, let alone WRB without even a stock spoiler. So if I got the stock spoiler, whether we traded lids or just spoilers, I'd have holes to fill. How do body shops go about this? Is it expensive? Would it be more expensive to fill 10 holes than 4? I appreciate any help I can get. I'm just looking for estimates and don't really want to go to a body shop to ask them questions about parts I don't have.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Blue EJ20 WRX said:
Do you think replicas will be out in the next 1-2 years?

And is that the only place that you know of that sells the Mines spoiler?
There will probably be replicas out in the next 1-2 years, definitly.

That is the only place that I know to date that sells the Mines spoiler.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The replicas are out. There are quite a few people that have them. Check nasioc (may even be here) for the site that sells them. I don't remember the name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts