ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fastwrx.com/deldasdiagpa.html

Just wondering if anyone has this and what they think of it? For $329 bucks it seems to be the cheapest engine management system granted you need to have a laptop to use it, but I was also wondering if you could use this in conjunction with the Accessport from cobb, cause if you could i think that would be a great combination to have a cobb that has proven tuning from a pro and the ability to tweak your car with the delta dash systems, this could also be a way to add an intake and correct problems with air fuel ratio that everyone complains about. Any info would be great i did a search and couldn't find anything about it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
The Delta Dash is NOT an engine management system. It is a datalogging package with VERY limited ability to user tune ONLY in conjunction with an Ecutek reflash. It is an excellent datalogging suite for our cars, I especially liked messing with the road dyno function to A/B mods.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks guys for answering my questions, delta dash doesn't seem to be what i was looking for, plus i just met a guy last night who has the accessport and the things rocks, im def getting one of those.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Use the Delta Dash to datalog some 3rd gear pulls with the Cobb reflash and have Cobb come up with a custom map for you based on the data and your mods. I've heard of Trey doing this for a person before, I'm not sure what he would charge though. DD is pretty sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts