ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i want to buy the STI but i`m not sure what insurance prices would be like i`m not to the point of buying it right now so i don`t want to call around. Could someone give me an idea of how much it would run. I plan on getting it in 08 so if anyone can give me some info it would be appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is one of the questions we can't answer. There are just too many variables (age, driving record, etc etc.) Your best bet would be to call the insurance companies. It doesn't take that long to get a few quotes. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
It will vary based on your age, number of cars on policy, location, credit report, driving record, the HP and insurance rating of the 08's when it's released, any additional saftey stuff the 08's might have, who else might be on your policy, the terms of the policy, and the amount of insurance you require.

It's really best to contact several insurance companys as we cant even begin to give you an accurate guess.

People will pay anywhere from 800 a year all the way up to 5,000 a year.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
it is impossible for any outside of each companies' underwriting department to give you a guess at what rates will be. Underwriting methodology is practically top secret trade information.

Go get some quotes, it doesn't take very long. You can also look here, but i think what you'll find is that prices vary so much that there is not way to predict what your might be, lol.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Just a bit more than a vette. :) Count on it being about 1.5 times what you pay now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
like everyone else said, there's no way we can say. i recommend going to http://www.progressive.com and getting a quote. it only takes a few minutes online. i have progressive and my insurance for the STi works out to only about $86 per month (Georgia, age 26, home owner discount, multi car discount, paid in full for 6 months discount, and married discount!) but my situation and yours probably vary greatly.

·
Registered
206 Posts
like everyone else said, there's no way we can say. i recommend going to http://www.progressive.com and getting a quote. it only takes a few minutes online. i have progressive and my insurance for the STi works out to only about $86 per month (Georgia, age 26, home owner discount, multi car discount, paid in full for 6 months discount, and married discount!) but my situation and yours probably vary greatly.

argh, i cant wait to buy a house and turn 25 next year!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts