ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do front and rear sway bars, but I dont know about the different brands what does every one prefer. Then I want to do suspension ...again... whats a good brand... let me know... subies rule!!!!!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Mad WRX said:
I went with a Helix rear swaybar because of the price and it is an exact replica of the more expensive Cusco.
How do you like your "new" toy, Louis?

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I got Perrin. Pretty cheap. It looks a little more expensive than the whiteline, but if you consider that it comes with the beefy brackets, it's cheaper.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm planning on getting the Cobb front and rear set. Anyone have any experience with these? They're very similar to the Hotchkis ones but cheaper.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Mad WRX said:
I think I need the stiffest setting!
Crazy man! :)

Anyway, I have read good things about the Cobb. I think SCC did a review on that set up and had good results. I don't remember the issue of that SCC, however.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
svc said:
Same here. The beefy brackets are a definite bonus.
By "brackets", I assume you mean "endlinks"?

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
WRX-games said:
By "brackets", I assume you mean "endlinks"?
Negative...the Perrin comes with upgraded mounts (the things with the bushing inside that the sway bar rotates in). They hang down about 4 inches more than stock, and have the Perrin logo plasma cut in. VERY beefy, I'll try and find a picture.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Those are the bars I'm going to purchase when my bank account becomes unfrozen by me.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Warning on the Perrin: If you lower the car and have stock exhaust, it may bump the muffler in rough spots. This is, however, perfect incentive to buy a new exhaust.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts