ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -
About a year ago I had Crutchfield in Charlottesville, Va install the Pioneer MVH 2300NEX head unit in my 2018 Subaru WRX. I asked that the technician attach the face place that I had wrapped in vinyl. They worked with me on that, and the vinyl face placed that I had wrapped got attached, and it looked great.

Since then the wrap has gone through some wear and tear, and now has a rip (as seen in the attached picture). I am thinking that I would like to re-wrap this face plate.

My question is - Is this Pioneer face plate a simple clip off and clip back on piece of plastic? Or is this face plate screwed onto the head unit itself? I am trying to figure out if I would need to take the entire head unit out or just unclip the face plate before I start messing with it. I also am not so savvy with this kind of thing.

I can't seem to find anything online about how this part is installed with the head unit. Any info anyone may have would be very much appreciated. Please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
jajunk88
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing