ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a white 04 wrx and I am thinking about clearing out the headlights. If I paint the insides black will it look like my car has two blackeyes or will it look ok, or should I leave them chrome or paint some other color(gunmetal maybe). If anyone has any pics of white 04s with black cleared headlights that would be great.

Thanks Luc

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
It will look fine, just make sure you paint it with the Flat black no shinny it looks bad, if you use flat black and do a nice job it looks good. ill try to find a picture for you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks alot for the picture. I agree it does look good. Im gonna go ahead and paint with the flat black.

Thanks Again, Luc

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
wrxtwiztid, i was just lookin at your avatar, could you tell me what size wheels you have? they are subzeros, right? (from what i can see) you ppl are all probably fed up with me asking everyone with subzeros what size they have, its just im debating what size to go with...thanks a lot...

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
like does anyone know what size these are, sorry to get off topic, i dont wanna start a new thread over it just yet. lol
wrx'in's rex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts