ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a quality tint shop near State College, PA.
Was hoping that there might be a few WRX/STI owners out there that have a recommendation or two.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys and happy ST. Patricks.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I am looking for a quality tint shop near State College, PA.
Was hoping that there might be a few WRX/STI owners out there that have a recommendation or two.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys and happy ST. Patricks.
I dont have personal experience with these people, but a buddy of mine has had 4 or 5 vehicles done @ Xtreme Rides and seems to like them. I havent heard any complaints from him on the tint. I have seen a few of his vehicles and the tint looked finre to me. I called them up the other day to get a price for the 4 doors, rear window, and strip across the fron windshield. It was $350 that price comes with a lifetime gaurantee he also said something about the tint being cut by computer. I think I will have them do mine tho. I have also heard Jabcos Maggi's service center does it also, but I have asked for a price 3 times now and they never get back to me. Anyways heres the number for the first place I said about. They are located somwere near Texas Road house resturant.
Xtreme Rides 814-386-2882

If you decide to go there or find another place you like, please let me know how you make out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts