ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my wrx for a few months now and i want to start having so fun with...i figured i'd start with tint.
and being that since i'm not originally from philly, what good and inexpensive tint shops can you guys recommend? how much would i be looking at?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Car Pretty. i highly recommend them. 215 464 8007. i think this is still the number. its around bustleton ave/ grant ave. right around there. theyre good bc the tinter, he has a sti, nicely modified.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Car Optics in northeast (Bustleton and Grant Ave.). Awesome shop, they love Subies. I've had a lot of cars tinted by them.

215-203-2000

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am getting mine done at Good Vibrations on 611 and Horsham Road.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car Pretty. i highly recommend them. 215 464 8007. i think this is still the number. its around bustleton ave/ grant ave. right around there. theyre good bc the tinter, he has a sti, nicely modified.
Car Optics in northeast (Bustleton and Grant Ave.). Awesome shop, they love Subies. I've had a lot of cars tinted by them.

215-203-2000
since these are both at bustleton and grant...are u guys talkin about the same shop?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey all, just to clarify...My name is Ryan...owner of Shades Of Gray Window Tinting. I used to be THAT^^^^ tinter from Car Pretty, but I started my own shop on 145 Philmont Ave Feasterville, PA 19053...only about 10 minutes from where I used to be...corner of Bustleton and Grant. I don't have that same blue STI anymore that I used to have, but I do have another one now...it's painted anthrasite(gray) to go with my business name. Since Dec 06, CP moved down further on Bustleton and CO put their shop in CP's old location. Neither one of us have anything to do with one another. I am a vendor on IWSTI, and tristatetuners.com. If you need anything done, PM me or call 215-357-3001. Here's a link to my Subaru gallery from my website: http://shadesofgray1.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=gallery&action=display&thread=1182347673
Our site is www.shadesofgraytint.com. We are the premier Subaru tinters in the Tristate, Mid-Atlantic area.
Thanks for the recomendations...
Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts