Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ? I'm new to Subbie scene but always had a soft spot for them. I picked up a 13 WRX a year ago, right now I just have a ISH AOS and Cobb cat back. I've seen various people who do basic mods say to use quality parts. I was always under the impression Cobb made quality parts for these cars but some people say to stay away from Cobb ??‍♂. So I'm asking who makes the best quality parts for these cars.

·
Super Moderator
10,959 Posts
Subaru makes the best quality parts for the car. They have hundreds of specialized suppliers with thousands of years of experience combined.

It would take days to list off reputable aftermarket companies. Cobb is one of them. Just use common sense, if it's cheap as crap it probably is for a reason. The killer B holy header costs 1400 bucks, some Won Tin made in China special costs 300. You would be best to investigate why and not just buy the cheap part

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,595 Posts
Subaru provide the best parts. The rest make imitation parts. Some imitation parts are better than others. They’re all still imitations parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts