ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good local shop or someone that does good work out of their garage?

I've got a center gauge pod, egt, boost, and oil pressure gauges to install as well as some whiteline steering rack bushings.

I feel pretty comfortable with the boost and oil pressure, but not the bushings and the egt.

Having to tap into your manifold especially in front of the turbo, should not be done by weekend hackers.

Anyway, if anyone can recommend someone or a good shop that can handle the mods above, especially the egt sensor install, I would really appreciate a referral.

I would also be willing to drive to Birmingham or Nashville as well but staying in Huntsville would be my first choice.

Thanks
Peter C.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found the answer from my previous post

My Bad!
After posting this, I did a search and found my post from last year where I got some good referrals for Eric Van Cleef at van cleef racing.

Giving him a call now.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Although hes a great guy (I've dealt with him for like 2 years now). Make sure to look back over everything... I find stuff not being done 100% and what not.. good shop tho.

Robert~

·
Registered
99 Posts
I take my car to Autobahn Tech. There really nice there. I need to get my slave cylinder replace. He specializes in sports cars. Everytime I go their he always has a high end porsche or mersadees in his garage. His name is Gary. Their website is www.autobahntech.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts