ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my car tuned the other day, and the kid doing the tuning on my car went nutz over my rims going on about them being rare as hell.
Was looking for some input on what they are worth because im getting offers on them and i would rather have the cash to put into my car, than rare rims.

thank you for your time,
blue-roo

I can post pics if needed, again i know nothing about what these are worth but im hearing around 3-5K and dumbfounded at this price.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
You mean these?

Yeah, those are pretty damn rare, as well they should be when Subaru charges ~$700 per wheel. They were offered as an option for 2002-2003, maybe more years, but those years for sure. I haven't seen then come up for sale much, but $3-5k is unrealistic. Perhaps $1,500-ish, but certainly not $5k.

If you have STI BBS's (see below), then those are far more common. A used set usually goes in the $6-900 range depending on condition and if they still have decent rubber on them.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
BBS RG-R

ae1a2450.jpg

·
Æternum
20,938 Posts
You have the RG-Rs on your Sonic Yellow don't you John?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I have wanted these for a long time. Subaru Genuine Parts still sells them.
Yup, thats where I got the price from. My local dealer has a set on sale for $500 a wheel. I'd still rather have STI wheels.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
You have the RG-Rs on your Sonic Yellow don't you John?
No, I have the RK. I'd take a set though :)

Used they are <$1500

1 - 7 of 7 Posts