All Weather Mats
Wheel locks

$26,200 before ttl.

Let me know how I did.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reassurance guys! I pick her up this weekend! Needless to say I will be spending most of the time inside (of her). My other baby, 2007 600RR will be jealous.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some come with tint, other not.

Rear pass windows, and rear windshield. Not sure If the front windows are tinted.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Some come with tint, other not.

Rear pass windows, and rear windshield. Not sure If the front windows are tinted.
Can someone confirm this? I'm not buying it. Any miles on the car or brand new?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Brand new. 5 miles on it. I compared the rear/rear passenger glass to the STi next to it and it was noticeably darker. I will post pictures when I pick her up this weekend.

For reference. The below link is to a new stock at a dealership other than the one I am doing business with. It is listed as "Premium Window Tint". I am going to call SOA CS tomorrow to confirm.

http://www.metrowestsubaru.com/new/...reza+WRX-8f81fb050a0d048d0137008ab5498b8c.htm

Looks like it might be a dealer installed option.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Okay, I've just never heard of that before. I reviewed every option offered and don't remember that being an option when I purchased.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not the best pictures (it was overcast today) but you can see the difference in in the front/rear windows. I wish it was the fronts as well, might be something I do in the future to match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts