ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just went stage 2, but will now be getting a tune, I will also be getting an Uppipe installed to go along with my other mods, which are TBE,Intake, and big TMIC. Im pretty excited to see how it does, now I just gotta wait until next saturday.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Sounds good man, your car will be in the hands of a master so. I'm sure we will see some awsome ##s.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I'll be there! And we can All go out to Lunch also.

Josh, Kasim, Billy and Chan?? you guys wanna come and join us?? Mini Meet... :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
appointment is at 10am. Its gonna be a long day, I get off at 6am then drive the 3 hours to get there in time, but Im sure it will be worth it. Oh and I possible will be doing a trunk swap also, so yes, it will be a good day!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
appointment is at 10am. Its gonna be a long day, I get off at 6am then drive the 3 hours to get there in time, but Im sure it will be worth it. Oh and I possible will be doing a trunk swap also, so yes, it will be a good day!

Cool, you getting sti trunk I'm assuming...

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
wow... uppipe, tune and a trunk swap... is it your bday too?? lol

:rotfl: :tongue: :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh that's next Sat. I'm sure i'll be there to watch your car scream. And get some good food down the street.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Oh that's next Sat. I'm sure i'll be there to watch your car scream. And get some good food down the street.
Nice, Its a date then!
Dude i got 111 posts. That's triple 1's
:screwy: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Blackpearl ~
Cant believe your driving up right after work!!! :whoa: Man you going to be one tired guy. You plan on driving all the way back down too??

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'll be there! And we can All go out to Lunch also.

Josh, Kasim, Billy and Chan?? you guys wanna come and join us?? Mini Meet... :)
Hey, how come when i'm there and never get this kind of special treatment? We're about the same distance. urrrgggggg
I'm kiddin' Good luck with your tune bro. Your car will be handle by the best so be sure to get some good #s.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will be there guys! Cant wait to meet ya blackpearl and your beast of a subie.:) We should all go out to the chicken teryakie place, its SO GOOD.

Brock, I would of been there man but had to work. :( sorry bro.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I will be there guys! Cant wait to meet ya blackpearl and your beast of a subie.:) We should all go out to the chicken teryakie place, its SO GOOD.

Brock, I would of been there man but had to work. :( sorry bro.
yah, Brock.... you picked a day everyone worked !! Otherwise we all would of been there! WE Still Love ya Bro. Your FAMILY! :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey i will finally get to meet you then on saturday when you come up. I mean last time i just flew by you on the freeway so this time we can actually go to lunch.:) See you then!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey Billy, i just saw your boss walking around. Get back to work!!!!

P.S. Did u like the Omega watch? :rotfl:
No worky for me today just m-th :D oh and I am the boss lol. Yeah I was sitting there for like 5 minutes and thinking should I open this??? I finally scanned it for virus and it was all good you punk lol./

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
it needs to be the 19th already, I hate waiting
I know how you feel man. That's y i appreciate what Bobby and Jen do for me cuz I really hate to wait so i call them and make appointment like in a day. It's so cool. Before the protune I got my vf39 sitting in my room and after a week we put it on then wait and wait for the protune by Bobby. wowwwww my hair turn grey.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im really pissed now, I bought a big TMIC from a guy on NASIOC 3 weeks ago and still have not recived it. He said he sent it out the 7th which was 2 weeks after I sent him the money on December 22nd. So Im hoping I get it before the 19th or else I will have to postpone the tune, which I do not want to do, plus I will have to wait longer for everything else to come together. Wouldnt that piss you guys off?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts