ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Needed a boost gauge for my WRX so i ordered a prosport premium gauge and the prosport premium gauge cup to house it. I could have probably figured out how to install it myself but i wanted a clean finish and a pro install. I probably would have messed something up. I was getting my oil changed at the dealer and asked them to throw it on. Well they said sure but later called me and said i had the wrong "bracket" I got the gauge cup that is made specifically to mount the prosport gauge. I guess my question is can i mount this setup on the steering column? where is a good place to mount it?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It worked out well. I had to install it myself witch was not as hard as i thought it would be. the cup just had to be trimmed up a little to make the gauge fit. I guess that was way to much for Subaru to attempt. I mounted it on my Steering column but it ended up blocking most of my Tach. I ordered this

Dual Gauge Dash Bezel (02-07 WRX and STI) - Gauge Mounting Solutions dont know what other gauge i am going to put on the other side.

·
Registered
366 Posts
deepseastetson said:
It worked out well. I had to install it myself witch was not as hard as i thought it would be. the cup just had to be trimmed up a little to make the gauge fit. I guess that was way to much for Subaru to attempt. I mounted it on my Steering column but it ended up blocking most of my Tach. I ordered this

Dual Gauge Dash Bezel (02-07 WRX and STI) - Gauge Mounting Solutions dont know what other gauge i am going to put on the other side.
That's good. Maybe I had a bad one. I used the same bezel on my 11. the bezel is nice and it looks stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts