Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subaru is replacing all four of the tires on my 2012 STi. I have 9000 miles and my last tire rotation the tech didn't notify me that two of my tires were wearing unevenly. He rotated them and I noticed they did t look right a month or so later. Now all four tires are worn bald on the I side. Bam.....four new tires and an alignment free of charge. I love me service department, they've always gone above and beyond with helping me out with issues. This one takes the cake. I had to share this.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/suspension-wheels/134368313-serious-wear-inner-tread.html

This seems to be a more common occurrence or at least others have had this problem. See the above thread. Hope it helps.
I'm friends with a few of the techs at that dealership(I sold cars there for about a year). And he tells me that ALL Imprezas from 2012 and newer are doing the same thing. I'm not sure what's will be do e about this on part of SOA but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns I to a recall. Just be sure to keep a close eye on your tires if you drive a newer model. Regardless, I'm still very happy with Subaru's response to my plight. I was expecting more like a pro-rated resolve from SOA.....especially seems how these tires are rated for 15k or so and mine are not too far away from that mark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.