Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I will post better pics when it gets out of the paint shop and is installed. Now all I have to do is get rid of my Kaminari wing.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like the looks of the WRC rear wing too, trying to get as close to making my car look like the 555 SWRT cars as possible, but wasn't too sure about having the rear wing half on, and half hanging off the boot lid.

Especially when on the real WRC cars, they have a sign saying not to use the rear wing to shut the boot lid.

Hence I got a replica 22B adjustable rear wing instead. :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
you def have to post pics...i am really not a fan of rear wings...but if i was to get one it would have to be one resembling the rally car....

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Aust-WRX said:
This is what it should look like once you have it installed.
that wing is f'in awesome!!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That really is one nice looking wing! How do you plan on mounting it? Are you planning on hanging it off the back like the "real macoy" (I think I spelled that wrong)? Make sure to get us some pics once you've installed it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Your one lucky bastard to have that wing, how much did you end up paying for it? I am so jealous of that wing now. Oh well hope you enjoy it, and make sure you take lots of pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts