Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to get this spoiler exact. Anyone know where this can be purchased. I've looked at the Scooby Sport and others and I know there are similar ones but this is the one I want. Where can someone find this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not good enough

G-Force said:
www.z1auto.com

Be prepared to spend some serious $!
Not the one I'm looking for. Close but I want the Prodrive spoiler exact. The one in the pictures. Thanks and no offense but the only one I've looked and said that's the one I want is the one that comes on the Prodrive STi overseas. & $960.00 is too much for a knock off. Anyone know where I can get this wing.:(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Call Jim Childs in the UK and tell him you want this wing. The part numbers are E7210fe000PG for WR blue, E7210FE000VI for Black and E7210FE000TG for silver. I will be talking to him tommorow morning if you want me to get a price for you. I am ordering some other Prodive stuff from him. I have attached a picture from my WRX STI UK catalog for you.
Jland

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

You da man! If you could get the price shipped to the U.S. zip code 49418 Grandville, MI I'd appreciate it. Tha's the exact one I'm looking for. I love the fact it's prepainted also. I can't wait to hear. Do you have a number for Jim Childs? Does he work for prodrive?

Where can I get one of those catalogs.

jland67 said:
Call Jim Childs in the UK and tell him you want this wing. The part numbers are E7210fe000PG for WR blue, E7210FE000VI for Black and E7210FE000TG for silver. I will be talking to him tommorow morning if you want me to get a price for you. I am ordering some other Prodive stuff from him. I have attached a picture from my WRX STI UK catalog for you.
Jland

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jim works as a parts manager for a suby dealership in the UK. His number is 01144 208 394 2263 and you can call him til around 1:00 Pm EST. He is great to work with and he has all the parts you want.

Jeremy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's official. You are a moron.

bcook32 said:
Are you not too quick? JDM does the european STi body kit and the rear wing that you asked where you can get it is on procarparts.com. Do you not pick up on things well?
"In further news today it has been confirmed that bcook32 is indeed a jackass."

Look close idiot. The car in the Picture you are looking at is indeed an STi model but it is also the Prodrive Edition which adds the PRODRIVE GRILLE WITH RALLY TRIM EMBLEM - PRODRIVE STYLE REAR SPOILER - PRODRIVE STYLE SILL SPOILERS - PRODRIVE STYLE FRONT BUMPER.

If you thought that the WRC wing was standard on the STi then you are the slow one my friend.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Cheap what????????

Wrxified said:

Is there a point to this post. Cheap what? I don't find a Prodrive spoiler there.
Besides that. Isn't that the Primitive Racing replica V7 Spoiler? As I said above I'm looking for the Prodrive spoiler.

·
Registered
554 Posts
guys, guys, guys,

If I see anymore name calling or jabs at someones level of brilliance I am closing this thread..

Enjoy,
Justin

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: That's not good enough

Wrxified said:

Not the one I'm looking for. Close but I want the Prodrive spoiler exact. The one in the pictures. Thanks and no offense but the only one I've looked and said that's the one I want is the one that comes on the Prodrive STi overseas. & $960.00 is too much for a knock off. Anyone know where I can get this wing.:(
avsport.net can get you just about any part you can think of, be prepared to shell out serious cash though, I heard those spoilers run 1200-1400.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.