Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
i've never seen a sexy rexy with one with those - so if you don't mind me asking....post some pics when you get them on
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I have urethane mudflaps that stick out maybe 1.5" from the side, they are about standard length when it comes to rally flaps. They don't however keep your car sparkling clean, but they help. The longest mudlaps I've seen on a WRX is an example from AVSport(Matt Iorio's car specifically)....those flaps are almost ridiculously long that cover more than a 1/3 of the fender diameter(you don't often see that, even on rally prep).

·
Registered
103 Posts
So were did you get them from? I'm dieing for a set on the RUV.

·
Registered
115 Posts
MuDfLaPs..

Glep,
Are those the ones from Cheam in the UK ? If so check your box carefully. I had great customer service from Jim over there. However, I was sent 2 left rears and now am waiting for the replacement....:(
If you have 17" or bigger wheels you'll have to remove them to get the screwdriver in place for the rear. The fronts go on with turning the wheels full lock towards side you are working on.

They look great and stop most road junk from splashing up.

Clavo.

PS. Have fun with the speednuts on the fronts :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Patterns for '02 WRX?

fuzzy13 said:
I have un-successfully tried to find patterns to make some mud flaps for my WRX. Anyone know where to get some?

BTW, I have the urethane to make the flaps with.

Thkx.
You can find some here.

http://www.ravensblade-impreza.com/index1.html

There are some patterns which are the same as the STI ones.

I bought some premade from www.fastlineonline.com as within 6 months of picking the car up, the lower half of the doors looked like they had been sandblasted......I fitted some flaps to stop crap being flicked up from front wheels.

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.