ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have looked everywhere for a 2007 wrx prodrive upper and lower grill and cant find it. i know its out there because i have seen it on some hawk eyes. i am buying a black 07 wrx and i think the chrome grill would look awesome. if any1 has one or knows a website i can get one please let me know. thanx

·
Registered
0 Posts
i was just gonna say that ^^^

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is grill craft im looking for the chrome prodrive grill

·
Registered
0 Posts
this is grill craft im looking for the chrome prodrive grill
learn to search on your own then since we dont even get a simple thank you for our efforts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the grill looks like this

·
Registered
180 Posts
You'd be hard pressed to find prodrive stuff nowadays anyway. Prodrive America = No more, as if prodrive wasnt over priced enough as is.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sry, i thought i made it clear that it was the chrome prodrive grill i was looking for..... :(

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'd be hard pressed to find prodrive stuff nowadays anyway. Prodrive America = No more, as if prodrive wasnt over priced enough as is.
i agree its over priced but it looks so dam nice and i know not alot of people have the prodrive grill as specialy for the hawk eyes so i was trying to find one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
the grill looks like this
They look just about the same :confused: . Only difference I see is that the grill craft lower grill is recessed and the prodrive is not. If you REALLY REALLY want a chrome grill.... just get the grill craft one and get it chromed. It'll probably cost just as much as the prodrive one if you find it :rotfl:

friggin 250 for f'n mud flaps.... NO THANK YOU. Rally Armor UR's ftw

So I looked at the prodrive site and they dont even have anything for my04+ just my02-03 for grill kits.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is that grill craft grill even metal it looks like plastic to me hahaha does anyone have it? if so what do u think of it?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the black or silver one? i would get the silver i think

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Grillcraft actually makes very quality products. They are powdercoated as far as I know and they will resist corrosion/rust...they are pretty expensive as well, so just go buy some wire mesh and DIY!!!:)

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
that grill looks so sick did you have to do any cutting or was it easy?

·
Registered
353 Posts
you can install the grill without cutting out the factory mesh but IMO it would look horrible. He did it the right way like i did and cut out the factory mesh. here's the install instructions off the grillecraft website. those white hella horns look sick, nice touch.

http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/install_detail.aspx?install_id=51

tip: paint the screws and hardware black so you can't see how the grille is attatched. i used a dab of epoxxy on the threads of the screws to keep them from backing out.

·
Registered
557 Posts
yes - I did some major cutting - u could did it w/o - but it looked like sh*t - I didn't paint the screws - I went out & got new 1's in black - I also took it a step further - I just didn't paint the horns - I also painted behind the grills in black so u couldn't see any of the white - the white stood out way 2 much (I didn't like the way it looked) - w/ a black car no big deal, but any other color - or maybe any light colored car - I would paint it black - so the color isn't seen on the inside of the bumper or the other side of the grill - thats just me - so hopefelly this will help any of u trying 2 change up ur grill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts