1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the 'bulbs'

they work perfectly for me. I got the module too, but i installed the lights first. all the module does is fix the hyperflash that the LED's create because they use such less power to use.

if they are only orange, call up fastwrx and get a pair that works. when taking out the old blinker, remember to look at the contacts on the sides of the bulb too. one nub is bigger than the other.

if that doesnt work, call em up brah. u'll love em when they work :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 'bulbs'

they work perfectly for me. I got the module too, but i installed the lights first. all the module does is fix the hyperflash that the LED's create because they use such less power to use.

if they are only orange, call up fastwrx and get a pair that works. when taking out the old blinker, remember to look at the contacts on the sides of the bulb too. one nub is bigger than the other.

Word. Ima give me call tom then.. Yeah they are only orange.. I was disapointed.. The box they came in, the ijdm box, has both white and orange checked off. The vid looks nasty

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The LEDS for a turn signal need different flashers for them to work right. Atleast thats what I read somewhere anyways. Actually it says about it at the bottom of the product page. Did you get that module?
Yeah but thats for cars outside of the U.S.A... I live in the us

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the 'bulbs'

Dude you are right.. They work now!! thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Looks good.How do you like them?
I was concerned about color matching the lights. But they are matched well. And during the day, especially overcast like today, they look really great.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
I think he wants a vid of them working as running lights, followed by you turning the blinker/hazards on so we can see them go from white to amber and back

1 - 20 of 25 Posts