Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got an AP for my 2015 WRX and have been running the Cobb OTS Stage 1/91 octane map. Everything is stock, except for a catback exhaust.

I've noticed that my DAM has consistently been 0.938 and that I've been getting some instances of FKL (-1.41/0) and FBK (-2.11/0). These instances occur during regular cruising, but I've also noticed them on my datalogs for my WOT pulls.

My other concern is that AF Learning 1 does NOT immediately go to 0 during WOT. It usually stays at 1.56 for awhile before getting to 0 on WOT. Does anyone know what this could be? I'm going to clean my MAF sensor tomorrow to see if that helps.

Here are the datalogs:

4th gear pull to 6k rpm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zqkFcY0893Gte3S6XN-nWPS4VyJ299dmoX80aH4HOSc/edit?usp=sharing

3rd gear pull to 6.4k rpm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RJacYWWE_r995MJ1uSu28qaswebu92ZaE7OiVPOvfVk/edit?usp=sharing

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :eek3:

·
Registered
32 Posts
My guess about the DAM is that it is not set to default to 1 (probably for Cobb's safety so they don't get sued).
The small knocks you are getting keep resetting the counter so it never gets incremented up to 1.

As for A/F Learning, there are only 3 ranges it sets values for one super low (~5g/s) mid range (5-50 g/s) and high (>50). My guess is that your mid-range is learning 1.56 during closed loop fueling, then when you go WOT it takes a while to get to the highest airflow values, and therefore the zero on your learned chart

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any advice on how to correct these values? Should I be worried about them? I'm planning on installing a catted DP and intake followed by a tune soon, if that matters.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Southern California. Sea level. Since these logs, I've cleaned my MAF sensor and reflashed with the same map. It seemed to help AF Learning (goes to 0 on wot now), but still seeing minor FBK and FLK that might affect my DAM in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's also waaayyy to much stuff on that datalog. Monitor less things
Got it. What are the main things I want to be monitoring?

Also, I can't find the ACN 91 map on Cobb's website. Where can I find it?

Appreciate the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts