Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i got in touch with a manufacturer to custom make a replacement a pillar gauge pod. these will hold either 2 or 3 gauges, 52 and 60mm. need 20 people to get this going. i also need to send them an oem pillar for them to make a sample to test fit. i just wanted to see what kind of interest there is for this. the pricing will be 39.99 for the 2 gauge and 44.99 for the 3 gauge. they also do color matching

joe

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i got an update on this. we need to get 20 people on one configuration. so that means 20 for a 2 gauge or 20 for a 3 gauge. i already sent my pillar in for them to make a sample and i'll post pics when they are done. i'll keep u all updated on this

joe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good guys, we have enough people from here and the i-club to get either the 2 pod or 3 pod. i will be posting pics as soon as i get it back and all the other important info.

joe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill take check or paypal, and of course cash if you are close :)

but im not gonna take anything until i get the product. so ill keep u updated

joe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump...almost there guys!!! will be getting the sample back this week and will be taking orders soon

joe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes thats the company i got it from. they have it now for immediate shipping. go check it out guys

joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts