Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure in tradition of the your car sticky, we would throw one up here to sticky.

Bel 985 vector radar detector
Blitz DTT turbo timer
Autometer CF oil temp and boost guages

·
Banned
411 Posts
HA! man dont i wish that was my interior, no this is my "real" interior, but i like to think im in an STI every time i drive, makes me love life more.

*this will be the before pic, so i can have something to look back on, then in a little while i can post an after pic.:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
the dash now. soon to be a lot more "monitoring" devices hooked up

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Here's a pic of the duck's interior.

·
Registered
279 Posts
A boring interior. Halon extinguisher in front of the passenger seat, and a Simpson Six point for the driver.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Im almost done with this setup. In some of the pics you can see that my headliner isn't there, ive got a new black one on the way that matches the dash color. Ive also got a new STI gauge cluster on the way, plus some DEFI BF gauges and other goodies in due time.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Also, Ive had all of my pillars color matched to the dash.:D

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
another

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Another:wiggles:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Better angle

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Notice the DCCD;)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
And the floormats. When I get the chance, im going to have all of the interior carpet died black to match the STI floormats.

·
Banned
411 Posts
instead of spending all this cash on STI parts for your rex why dont you just trade her in and get a real STI? your trying to make her look like something shes not.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
mmm...STI said:
instead of spending all this cash on STI parts for your rex why dont you just trade her in and get a real STI? your trying to make her look like something shes not.
You obviusly don't know what I have;) .

Heres a very rough idea of what I have.

An 04 v.8 JDM STI engine and tranny with DCCD

18" Prodrive P1's in gold

DMS 40mm coilovers

Brembo brakes

Full OEM aero kit along with the 22b wing

and much much more, think in the $50k range just for mods. Im not trying to make it looks like something its not, it is what it is. It is a WRX that has been tuned by STI(Subaru Technica International) therefore giving me every right to place the Logo on my car. But seeing as how this is not the thread for this, I will refer you to my post where we debated how my car is in FACT a WRX STI(nonfactory of course;) ).

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52546

Also, the reason I didn't go to the USDM STI, is that I have more confidence in the JDM motor along with the 8k RPM limit. I also had a lot of work already done to the car, and I would rather have a custom WRX STI, then have a plain factory WRX STI. I also prefer the Bug eyes:D .

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
mmm...STI said:
any clown can just go buy an sti.

Like ben said:

"fast cars are built not bought"

·
Registered
6 Posts
BoostedBoxer said:
any clown can just go buy an sti.

Like ben said:

One would have an easier time arguing:
"Instability and unreliability is built, not bought"
than
especially given the car your arguing against.

Just my .02

1 - 20 of 54 Posts