Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Yeah Kurlee outline! I spot that for sure!
Peace
Josh

·
Registered
554 Posts
Here is my mess and Jason, who has the joing cude with mine.

Justin

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
This one is of my workspace in my dorm room up at Skidmore College.

notice all the extraneous stuff around like the Detergent, pictures, cereal boxes, TV, soap, shampoo, books, DVD's, etc.
lol

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
here's another shot - but this one is of where I sleep. Kind of OT, sorry but I was going digital camera crazy!
-Josh

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
"HAS KLEZ" :D

Wow, seriously... That's a lot of computer equipment. What kind of job requires that kind of rig?

Aloha,
Richard...

P.S. I'd post pictures of my cubicle, but I don't have one. I'm mobile. :) I'm always at my client's offices screwing up THEIR cubicles. :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love the world of IT, we get all the toys, including Klez:)!! Many PCs for many jobs. We all have a desktop, 4 of us share 2 laptops, mainly for messing with routers. Under the desk is my own PC from home that I have fun programs on for breaking into networks so I can test security of Apps. One of the others is a PC running Webjet admin to keep track of 350+ printers in 72 remote offices. The remaining 2 PCs are a load balanced Citrix test environment. The dumb terminal on top of those is broken, when it blue screened the server while i was testing some software it was thrown a little ways:)

I also keep all the episodes of South Park seasons 1 through 6 my PC for lunch time:)

Sorry, I didnt think about how huge the pics came out.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I don't have a picture to post, but use your imagination:

A small two man room, only with three beds and three desks. Enough space for about one guy to live comfortably, with about enough stuff to outfit five people. ONE locker for personal items, ONE closet for uniforms......gotta love that Naval efficiency:(

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
my room has made really pimp recently...we have a tapestry now. w00t!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man I need to get a digital camera. Can't take pics of my cube. But it is really small and full of paper. Just a little visual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts