ClubWRX Forum banner

341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Village Idiot
3,469 Posts
MV Agusta's have always intrigued me. That is one beautiful bike man! I love them and don't get the opportunity to see many of them.

I have also recently picked up a new (to me) Italian beauty:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks, the MV is my second Italian, as you can see from my screen name. I had an Aprilia Dorsoduro prior to the MV. I miss all of the previous 7 bikes i've owned.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Your Monster is red and pretty! I've got my eye on the new Monster 1200r in black. It's simply unbeatable in the looks and performance categories. 160hp and dead sexy.

·
Village Idiot
3,469 Posts
The Italian's do it well! So far, I love my monster. Way more power than I ever need and its an absolute blast to ride! I would recommend at least testing one out.

My roommate just bought an Aprilia Shiver and he loves it as well.

·
Registered
309 Posts
the Shiver is the same motor as the Dorsoduro. Same frame too I think. My Brutale is the best all around bike I've even owned. and that includes an RC51, and a few CBR's, supermoto etc.
Dry weight is like 360lbs. BUT

that 1200r monster is calling my name.

·
Village Idiot
3,469 Posts
That monster 1200r is a ridiculous bike. 160hp and 95ft-lbs of torque on a dry weight of only 400lbs.... that bike will scoot!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Here is what I drive. 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300ES.

P4050025.jpg

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,307 Posts
Great to see you, Trainrex!

Congrats on the bikes, they're beautiful.

Be well!

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
'sup TR

Gorgeous, I could see any one of them being deadly.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,701 Posts
I think that this will be at least the 3rd time that I've told Andrew that I love that GS1100! The last time I was on one was over 20 years ago..brutal simplicity.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
'sup TR

Gorgeous, I could see any one of them being deadly.
The XS is enough to kill you. The GS takes it to another level with a drag racers favorite engine. Its like a DSM, every little mod is rewarded with gobs of HP. The zx10 is just pure insanity. The most brutal midrabce punch ever in a literbike in one of the lightest chassis' ever offered. Just over 370lbs dry with 185bhp. It does 105mph in first gear.

I think that this will be at least the 3rd time that I've told Andrew that I love that GS1100! The last time I was on one was over 20 years ago..brutal simplicity.
Perfect way to describe the GS. Brutal simplicity is right. A real hoot to drive too!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweet bikes Trainrex :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,307 Posts
Great to see you also Spiros :)

How have you been?
I'm well, thanks! Thanks again for the brake reservoir screen for our Honda -- still going strong and it's been years! Bikes look brilliant!

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
I'm well, thanks! Thanks again for the brake reservoir screen for our Honda -- still going strong and it's been years! Bikes look brilliant!
You're very welcome. Long time ago now. I left the car business and schlep motorcycles full time now. Thanks for the compliments. :)

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
The XS is enough to kill you. The GS takes it to another level with a drag racers favorite engine. Its like a DSM, every little mod is rewarded with gobs of HP. The zx10 is just pure insanity. The most brutal midrabce punch ever in a literbike in one of the lightest chassis' ever offered. Just over 370lbs dry with 185bhp. It does 105mph in first gear.

Perfect way to describe the GS. Brutal simplicity is right. A real hoot to drive too!
:wtfno:

How's the kids?

341 - 360 of 393 Posts