ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
No thread about bikes would be complete without it.

-First 2 pics are where it all started.

-Next 3 were the wreck I bought for nothing and the project that followed.

-Last one is what I'm riding now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are the training wheels factory or is that your first mod?

I am saving up for Hannah Montana bike so I can take it off some sweet jumps.

·
Registered
25,496 Posts
How you like the zx10 Bo?
I liked the bike, it doesnt hold a candle the power/handling/braking of the stock 08/9 tho. Although that bike did have braided brake lines, pads, zx14 master cylinder, it still didnt brake like the stock 08 does. But now it is 3feet long... Thats the bike I t-boned a red light running chevy cobalt on about 4 months ago..

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked the bike, it doesnt hold a candle the power/handling/braking of the stock 08/9 tho. Although that bike did have braided brake lines, pads, zx14 master cylinder, it still didnt brake like the stock 08 does. But now it is 3feet long... Thats the bike I t-boned a red light running chevy cobalt on about 4 months ago..
Ewww that sux. How did it compare to Hondas new 1000rr and the new gsxr1000 and new R1? How is it to the 1098? I always liked how the ZX10 looked.

·
Registered
25,496 Posts
My zx10r was nothing compared to the 07 GSXR1000, CBR1000RR, or R1 to be completely honest it was actually the worst year since 04, for me I think the 07 is the best looking with the undertail exhaust.

The current ZX10R is the fastest production bike as it broke the 200mph mark. It is faster than the gsxr1300, zx1400, R1, GSXR1000, CBR1000RR.

Personally the Honda 1000 is the better bike out of all the litre bikes currently. The Honda handles the best and really isnt too much slower in the straights than the zx10r. I am not at all a suzuki fan and Ive had a bad taste in my mouth for yamaha since 2005 when my brand new R1 stuck a valve and the dealership and I went rounds on who pays the bill. I feel the Suzuki and the Yamaha are decent bikes, I think the body on the R1 is the most uncomfortable bike and Suzuki I feel is only still around because of the cult like following they have.

·
Registered
25,496 Posts
The Ducati is amazing, but I say that because my forks and rear shock has been reworked for a heavier rider. It is a great handling bike, rides great and deffinately ensures confidence no matter what I throw at it. Plus, it looks better than the others :tongue:

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The Ducati is amazing, but I say that because my forks and rear shock has been reworked for a heavier rider. It is a great handling bike, rides great and deffinately ensures confidence no matter what I throw at it. Plus, it looks better than the others :tongue:
I love Ducs....and the noise they make!!

My next bike may very well be a 1100S Multistrada

Ofcourse I have always loved these too

and these

and then there is the cheapest and least prettiest of the bunch

·
Registered
25,496 Posts
Weird it isnt actually a red x it is a red circle with a line thru it. But its ok, I know what an FZ1 is :) actually just sold a red used one today. 07 with 1800 miles on it. 4000 bucks..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
One of the few on a cruiser perhaps..

2007 Honda VTX 1300 C... :cool:
Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger w/ LEDs
Cobra Speedster Long Pipes w/ no baffles
Road tuned/jetted carb (by my butt dyno ;))
Lots of chrome, custom wiring and aux lighting, etc etc

This is a pretty old picture... I've got some good ones at home from last weekend with it next to the WRX. I'll get those up as soon as I get home!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
LOVE that front wheel on the first pic!!

1 - 20 of 393 Posts