ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya.. since i seem to be finding more and more people that live up in the calaveras/tuolumne county area.. maybe we could start a meet.. like a weekend night or something

make ur ideas present here..

Place:
Time:
Date:
etc!

lets see if this could work!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe other towns too...

Murphys??
San Andreas?
angels camp?
Sonora?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I need to search out my wrx buddies here in sonora and tell them to get on here.
we need meets and fun drives!!!!
and some people that actually understand subie mods and what not!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to search out my wrx buddies here in sonora and tell them to get on here.
we need meets and fun drives!!!!
and some people that actually understand subie mods and what not!
like me! hahahaha.. i do intern at a subaru tuning shop man!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who do ya know in sonora?
a guy with an bugeye.. wrx winged psm! some exhaust.. stage 1 basically.. i know a girl that drives an 02 wrx bugeye with a skunk 2 exhaust, and a guy that comes up in his 07 wrx every once in a while!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I don't think you ever told me if that girl was the one I knew.
any idea where she lives? and what she looks like? short, dark hair? tinted windows?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think you ever told me if that girl was the one I knew.
any idea where she lives? and what she looks like? short, dark hair? tinted windows?
she is short, dark short hair, tinted windows, wrx winged, has a skunk 2 sticker on the front window, her car is really loud! she lives on the left side of 108 on the outskirts of sonora

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
she is short, dark short hair, tinted windows, wrx winged, has a skunk 2 sticker on the front window, her car is really loud! she lives on the left side of 108 on the outskirts of sonora
I think that's the one.
I think she's tipped off the cops so many times that eventaully they thought it was me and pulled me over saying they've been looking for me for weeks!

Is her exhaust angled up?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think that's the one.
I think she's tipped off the cops so many times that eventaully they thought it was me and pulled me over saying they've been looking for me for weeks!

Is her exhaust angled up?
a little bit!

but ya.. she drives really fast!

did u get a ticket???

cops in angels camp know me personally.. i have had only one ticket... screw chp.. i get pulled over by them once and they give me a ticket.. and i didnt do anything illegal.. becareful up here man.. cops like the stretch the truth! and what sucks is ur only gunna see the **** cops cause of ur car!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
a little bit!

but ya.. she drives really fast!

did u get a ticket???

cops in angels camp know me personally.. i have had only one ticket... screw chp.. i get pulled over by them once and they give me a ticket.. and i didnt do anything illegal.. becareful up here man.. cops like the stretch the truth! and what sucks is ur only gunna see the **** cops cause of ur car!
yep, I know her. WHen I the first time I drove my car to school (i'm at school) and my mother calls and says that I just passed her doing a 100mph...I was like mom, im in class.
ya, I got a $300 ticket and traffic school. I was speeding but he gave me a REALLY hard time because he though I was the one doing drifts and speeding around.
sucks. damn her.lol
I hate CHP and they love patrolin my street (phoenix lake rd.)
sherrifs like me though which is good.
It was snowing and I was doing ten over on this snowy road an passed two of them and they didn't mind.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep, I know her. WHen I the first time I drove my car to school (i'm at school) and my mother calls and says that I just passed her doing a 100mph...I was like mom, im in class.
ya, I got a $300 ticket and traffic school. I was speeding but he gave me a REALLY hard time because he though I was the one doing drifts and speeding around.
sucks. damn her.lol
I hate CHP and they love patrolin my street (phoenix lake rd.)
sherrifs like me though which is good.
It was snowing and I was doing ten over on this snowy road an passed two of them and they didn't mind.
bro, sheriffs where we live dont have radar guns.. i know most of the calaveras sheriff department... im good friend with one of the head guys.. i went for a ride in his new suv!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
bro, sheriffs where we live dont have radar guns.. i know most of the calaveras sheriff department... im good friend with one of the head guys.. i went for a ride in his new suv!
hmmm...I didn't know that.
there's one guy in twain harte, his name is oliver and he's in his early twenties. he's chill and let's me get away with things.
Someone gave me the idea of staging fake high-speed chases. I think that would be awesome up here.
what would be even more BA would be two subies in a high speed chase lol
that would blow peoples minds

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm...I didn't know that.
there's one guy in twain harte, his name is oliver and he's in his early twenties. he's chill and let's me get away with things.
Someone gave me the idea of staging fake high-speed chases. I think that would be awesome up here.
what would be even more BA would be two subies in a high speed chase lol
that would blow peoples minds
how would we accomplish that?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts