ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uuhh.... i duno what happend, and maybe i fixed it instead of broke it but, hears the skinny.

i got an 03 wrx about 3 weeks ago, between then and about 20 minites ago the turbo gauge (installed at the factory) never droped below 1 hash mark under 0. on my gauge 0 is roughly 9:00 on a clock. when i was driving home tonight i noticed the gauge was at about 6:00 or -.07Mp's on the dial. the funny thing is, the car sounds fine, not leaking anything, and the turbo seems to be at about the same positive readings when i start to get on the throttle.

i would like to know if what i see now is normal, or i have gone and messed something up.

any other 03 wrx owners out there with the factory boost gage that can give me the low down? :eek3:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so its most likly the needle was stuck for 3 weeks?!??! and has only now freed itself?

but, it wasent really "stuck" cuz everything above 0 was fine, just wouldent drop under....

posible insaine driving style on the part of its previous owner?

*gasps*

i duno what to think/do

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found out the brass fitting between the rubber hose and what ever it is it connects to is extreamly restrictive. so i took it to the sube dealer and they driled it out, works fine now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts