Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was experianceing very bad boost creep from my vf 34 and catless set-up (17 psi with wastegate wired open!!!). I took my vf34 down to

max performance
1715 hwy. 42 n,
McDonough, Ga 30253

Ask for Kip (owner and porter) 678-432-236

[email protected]

this seems to be a much better option compaired to spending close to $200.00 that some people are charging.

I am not affiliated with this buisness at all, just thought I would pass on a great deal for some of my subaru peeps!!!!!!

the porting job was very high quality ( mirror finish ) and best of all my car has no creep at all now!!!! ( it will be rock steady at 10psi till redline if I so choses!!)

max performance will acept turbos shipped to him and will preform the work and ups the turbo back to you.

I hope this helps some people

Jetguy

p.s. any one want to let me barow a bspt 1/8 28 tap? I'm trying to put in my egt probe

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hey old thread but can you describe what your turbo was doing before you had it ported? i'm having some pretty bad overboosting problems right now and everything is pointing to the wastegate, which is strange because you dont often hear about a VF34 needing the wastegate ported.
thanks,
bryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts