ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the turnpike on my way home from a meet when an S4 pulls out behind me from the onramp and drops it. So naturally, I drop it too :D I proceed to pull past him hard. After he catches up, we line up going ~65mph and go again. He pulls ahead for a second and then I destroy him to ~110mph. He catches up and we go again from ~80. Same result... destroyed.

He keeps lining up wanting to go and I repetedly oblige. Finally my girlfriend says "How many times are you gonna ream this guy before he gets it!??!" :rotfl:

We went once more just because I had to (again with the same a$$ whooping being doled out) and then I stop. He gives a thumbs up, I do the same, and we drive along on our merry ways.

FYI: He had at least an exhaust if not more done to his car because it was definitely faster than the evo I raced last time...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I love to pick on people....

Hp gives us that power....nice kill.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Nice kill!

IBDTRcallsbsbecauseaudishavenicegearingorsomething

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey MidKnight, where in Central Jersey are u in? what color is yr car? Nice Killed!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Integra96 said:
Nice kill!

IBDTRcallsbsbecauseaudishavenicegearingorsomething
F U :rolleyes:

MidKnight said:
I was on the turnpike on my way home from a meet when an S4 pulls out behind me from the onramp and drops it. So naturally, I drop it too :D I proceed to pull past him hard. After he catches up, we line up going ~65mph and go again. He pulls ahead for a second and then I destroy him to ~110mph. He catches up and we go again from ~80. Same result... destroyed.

He keeps lining up wanting to go and I repetedly oblige. Finally my girlfriend says "How many times are you gonna ream this guy before he gets it!??!" :rotfl:

We went once more just because I had to (again with the same a$$ whooping being doled out) and then I stop. He gives a thumbs up, I do the same, and we drive along on our merry ways.

FYI: He had at least an exhaust if not more done to his car because it was definitely faster than the evo I raced last time...
Very nice! thats gotta be a real pride hurter to be beat that badly by a wrx. I cant imagine the suprises you guys put on peoples faces with that kind of power. Modded S4's are not slow, especially uptop, and he just got hammered...... atleast he was cool about it though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
They do have better gearing..but when your car is

a. Lighter..400lbs to be exact you will win up top and down low..
b. more hp...you will again win both ways..

the gearing is a huge factor but not if a and b are in the wrx's favor...

Ive raced many german/european fast cars and I pull harder up top on them :D

m5's
s4's
m3's
porsches

But I guess Midknight and I arent exactly stock :rolleyes: ...well in our eyes we are...Our power is what the Impreza should come with... :unhappy:

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
nice kill!!!

wait wait..midnight is from nj...dude with evo running low 12's from jersey...cmon guys!!

oh and 13secwrx..24k in mods??wow

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
13secwrx said:
But I guess Midknight and I arent exactly stock :rolleyes: ...well in our eyes we are...Our power is what the Impreza should come with... :unhappy:
Absolutely. This is the way the car was meant to be.

4GSixty3, I actually live in North NJ now. I'm gonna get around to changing that one of these days! We should definitely hook up one day. Drop me an email :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
2 11 second cars on the street....

Lets get the pm going and set it up...

Not on the boards of course.. ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
He was probably chipped or something too if he was able to keep up better than that evo you raced..but still no match for your car. Your guys Rex's are killer man, must be nice having those sleepah's :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
You all are the reasons I will forever be in debt...THANKS

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KwanDDS said:
Nice. BTW, what model year S4 was it?
It was a Pre- '05 model with the biturbo setup.

·
Registered
423 Posts
MidKnight said:
It was a Pre- '05 model with the biturbo setup.

the term "bi-turbo" makes me think of gay people :eek3:

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:
the term "bi-turbo" makes me think of gay people :eek3:
Yes, I see what you're saying. Almost like a dirty character on American Gladiators or something.

·
Registered
479 Posts
where are all of you guys from? i'm sure ive seen you on the road at some point. my friend with an 04 cobra thinks wrxs are slow... someone should teah him a lesson.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts