ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomei and Jun are two companies very popular when it comes to influencing the WRC STi. Many Jun and Tomei technicians are directly involved in developing the WRC STi engine. So being a huge WRX and STi influence in Japan, Tomei has decided in releasing an engine for sale, compeltely custom with a price range around 10-18 grand. Tell me what You think of this badass engine. Who knows, saving up for a perfect stand alone engine, check it out.

Tell me what you think.

The New Tomei Engine

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EtherealWRX said:
Tomei and Jun are two companies very popular when it comes to influencing the WRC STi. Many Jun and Tomei technicians are directly involved in developing the WRC STi engine. So being a huge WRX and STi influence in Japan, Tomei has decided in releasing an engine for sale, compeltely custom with a price range around 10-18 grand. Tell me what You think of this badass engine. Who knows, saving up for a perfect stand alone engine, check it out.

Tell me what you think.

The New Tomei Engine
This isnt the exact motor depiction, because the EJ20 isn't out yet, but it's a basic description of how they work on motors. It will be out in 1-2 years,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts