ClubWRX Forum banner

Do you want an R-Rated forum at ClubWRX?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make a siple poll on whetehrr or not you guys wanted an R-Rated section. I obviously cant do it. But i wanted to see what you guys wanted. I have seen it in other forums i have been a Mod at and it works quite well. Before acess is given to the R-Rated section you must post that you are over 18 (hence consent) That is the way it was done at other forums

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I seriously doubt this will become a reality. Tim, the owner of the site, has clearly stated that this site is first and foremost a car enthusiast site.

He wants this entire site to remain PG-13.

Tim's the boss.

·
Registered
641 Posts
It will NEVER happen. I get on here from a government computer. If this site even had access to (even if I didnt go in that section) a R rated section I could get into a lot of trouble.

If you want to look at that kind of stuff go to that kind of website. There are billions of them.

*edit* Why does this keep coming up? It is a CAR site.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
FFWRX said:
It will NEVER happen. I get on here from a government computer. If this site even had access to (even if I didnt go in that section) a R rated section I could get into a lot of trouble.

If you want to look at that kind of stuff go to that kind of website. There are billions of them.
I don't mean to like be a kill joy, but assuming that you work for the government and that is why this is a goverment computer, I would think that spending time on ClubWRX instead of working is enough to get you in trouble.

·
Registered
641 Posts
LemonHerb said:
I don't mean to like be a kill joy, but assuming that you work for the government and that is why this is a goverment computer, I would think that spending time on ClubWRX instead of working is enough to get you in trouble.
Not when your IT and checking internet connectivity.:D

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
LemonHerb said:
Good 33rd post though, way to put in some time before deciding things need to change.
This is the 3rd day of your membership and you have not had one post outside of OT. Of those 33 posts I'd say that 90% were negative comments about the club.

I don't think this is the forum for you.

·
Registered
641 Posts
LemonHerb said:
It can still happen. Of course, I am IT, and responding to your post on this un work related forum.
SHHHHHH!!! There watching:eek3:

They do let us use our computers for minimal personal use as long as it doesnt cost them anything, and a few more rules.

This guy isnt going to last long. I still can't believe that yes is winning.

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
This is the 3rd day of your membership and you have not had one post outside of OT. Of those 33 posts I'd say that 90% were negative comments about the club.

hahahahah
pwn3d:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:

What was your motivation for joining ClubWRX if you aren't going to post in anything other than off topic? There are 1000's of other forums that specialize in off topic conversations maybe you should find one of those and stop complaining about ClubWRX.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
MasiveMunkey said:
What was your motivation for joining ClubWRX if you aren't going to post in anything other than off topic? There are 1000's of other forums that specialize in off topic conversations maybe you should find one of those and stop complaining about ClubWRX.
Exactly. Try this...

http://www.offtopic.com/

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
At halftime to score seems to be

Mods-7
n00b-0

and i agreee, no need for a pr0n section here. go to google and type something in and hit search u'll have 4884048304830830984042384284238423948 sites to look thru

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
I wouldn't vote for an R rated forum, but I think a new forum is in order.

We could have the Danger Ranger forum and only he would be allowed to post, read, or access that forum. At the same time, that would be the only part of ClubWRX he would be allowed to access. He could then put all his posts in that forum and everyone who cares (read: Danger Ranger) would be able to read them.

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU ALL WANT

this thread is worthless. this is not "YOUR" forum. this is TIM'S forum.

you joined it accepting that. live with it.

Danger Ranger, you are obviously here only to be antagonistic and inflammatory., if you are a WRX owner, i welcome you to enjoy the WRX related portions of this site. However, i must warn you, if you are only here to post in OT, and more importantly, only to create disorder and promote instability, you will not be here long.

dR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.