ClubWRX Forum banner

What'll it be folks? Step right up and take a guess!

• Dodge Crossfire SRT-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi S6

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Lotus Elise

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Ford GT

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Crown Victoria

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Ion Red Line

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • BMW 7-series

• VW R32

• Mercedes E320

• Infiniti G35

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Lotus Elise

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm going to vote.........none of the above. Since Jama has a new house, wife, two girls and a dog, I'm thinking a used SUV of some kind. He already has a Jeep Liberty, but I think another SUV is in his future.

Actually, I vote for whatever his wife "ALLOWS" him to buy. ;)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mad WRX said:
I know the 3 that he was thinking about and they are not up there. :p
Yeah, I was just bored.

Did you know that the Jeep Liberty uses the same exact shortblock as the SRT4. That would be a great AWD turbo sleeper. Maybe he should just mod the Liberty. ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I voted Elise cause I had an 88 Esprit Turbo and I can't wait to see the production Elise. Not much power but light as hell. Well, till they add power everyting and a stereo system.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ok., let's see.......wife says the 4-door awd car has to go. Do you guys really think she would approve of the Elise to replace it. Have you checked the interior lately. A bit of a tight squeeze to fit a family of 4 into it. ;)

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
So get 2. You and one kid and your wife and the other kid in the second one. JK

If your rich get the BMW. No brainer. :cool:

If not get a KIA or Hyundai. :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks Harvey

Harvey, thanks for this. I had to chuckle when I saw this first thing today.

Actually, I am as much behind the demise of the EVO as she is. We need to be able to pile ourselves and both kids in a car and drive back East to see mine and her families, so thats the goal of my next ride. The EVO is a great car - blindingly fast and competent in any performance situation, but it rides like a brick and attracts WAY more attention than the 35 year old family man wants. I thought about taking the wing off and going with less bling taillights and such, but I dont think thats going to matter. The EVO RS looks like that and its still racy as hell looking IMHO.

This is not to say the next ride will not be a fast car - but it will certainly be a more family oriented choice than my EVO.

Cheers

J

1 - 20 of 23 Posts